Pesticide, Herbicide & Fungicide Exposure
This shot is an excellent tool when:
- You inhale an unfamiliar or strange odor
- You’re exposed to recently delivered packages
- A neighbor sprays or treats their lawn with insecticide or chemical fertilizer treatments
- Chemical treatments are applied around an apartment building
- You’re exposed to a town or city treatment that’s occurring on the side of the street
- You spot somebody with a tank on their back and a hose in their hand, spraying for weeds
- You see a small- to medium-sized truck with a large tank on the back and business signs on the side that say “lawn care,” “bug control,” or anything similar driving through your neighborhood (meaning that chances are they have recently sprayed someone’s lawn or house)
- You’re driving behind a truck that has a tank on the back with mysterious liquid leaking out of the tank
- You spend time sitting in or visiting parks, or you spend time on the golf course
- Insecticide treatments are sprayed in classrooms, from preschools to elementary schools to universities, and in dorm rooms, especially common at the beginning of the school year
- You live within 25 miles of a conventional fruit or vegetable farm during its growing season
Pesticide, Herbicide & Fungicide Exposure: Medical Medium Brain Shot Therapy
- ¼ cup tightly packed fresh parsley
- ½ cup tightly packed fresh cilantro
- 2 large leaves kale
- 2 radishes
- ¼ cup fresh or thawed frozen blackberries
- 1-2 stalks celery
- ½ to 1 orange or 1-2 tangerines, peeled (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon spirulina
Run the parsley, cilantro, kale, radishes, blackberries, celery, orange or tangerines (if using) through a juicer in the order listed from top to bottom.
Stir in the spirulina. Pour into a glass and serve.
Makes 1-2 shots
- Drink this shot 15 to 30 minutes apart from any other food or drink.
Find out how to do Medical Medium Brain Shot Therapy in Brain Saver and Brain Saver Protocols, Cleanses & Recipes.
Categories: Healing Tools
This item posted: 09-Dec-2022
The information provided on this Site is for general informational purposes only, to include blog postings
and any linked material. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional health or
medical advice or treatment, nor should it be relied upon for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of any
health consideration. Consult with a licensed health care practitioner before altering or discontinuing any
medications, treatment or care, or starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program.
Neither Anthony William nor Anthony William, Inc. (AWI) is a licensed medical doctor or other formally
licensed health care practitioner or provider. The content of this blog and any linked material does not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Anthony William, AWI or the principal author, and is not guaranteed to be
correct, complete, or up to date.