Advanced Extractor Smoothie
The Advanced Extractor works faster than the regular Extractor, also grabbing additional chemicals that the Extractor may not grab. Normally the Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie has the responsibility of removing other toxins in addition to toxic heavy metals. The Advanced Extractor’s power at escorting those other chemical toxins out of the brain and body frees up the Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie to access and remove metals more quickly and easily.
This recipe comes from Brain Saver Protocols, Cleanses & Recipes, the companion book to Medical Medium Brain Saver. These two essential books about our most complex organ—the brain—dive deep into why people all over the world are suffering with mental health and brain-related symptoms and conditions. Brain Saver unveils the why behind more than 100 brain- and nervous system–related symptoms, diseases, and disorders; Brain Saver Protocols, Cleanses & Recipes reveals the truth about how to heal in even more detail (including cleanses, recipes, supplement protocols, and so much more).
Advanced Extractor Smoothie
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 cup frozen or fresh wild blueberries, or 1oz pure wild blueberry juice, or 1 tbsp pure wild blueberry powder
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango or 1 fresh or frozen banana
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh parsley
- 1 radish root
- 2 cups roughly chopped radish greens, loosely packed
- 2 tsps mustard seed powder
- 1 cup of water, coconut water, fresh apple juice, or bottled organic and additive-free 100 percent apple juice
Blend the ingredients together until smooth. Add up to 1 cup of water, coconut water, fresh apple juice, or bottled organic and additive-free 100 percent apple juice if a thinner consistency is desired. Serve and enjoy!
- Choose red-skinned apples when possible, as they have the most nutrients.
- Mango is the first preference for this smoothie. If you can’t get fresh or frozen mango, banana is a great replacement.
- If you find the taste of this smoothie isn’t to your liking, you can add an additional cup of fresh or frozen mango or an extra fresh or frozen banana to make it sweeter.
- You can use any color radish root, including red radish, black radish, and purple radish. Avoid using daikon radish.
- For best results look for fresh radish greens that are not wilted or yellowing. If you are unable to find radish greens, the next best choice is mustard greens. While they won’t perform the same function as radish greens, they will still offer many benefits.
- If you’re using coconut water in this smoothie, make sure the coconut water doesn’t contain natural flavors and isn’t pink or red.
- If you are using a bottled, pasteurized apple juice, look for one that contains 100 percent organic apple juice with nothing else added such as sugar, citric acid, or preservatives.
- If you’re having difficulty with the mustard seed flavor, you have the option to cut the amount of mustard in half, to 1 teaspoon, or even less if desired, with the goal of working your way back up to the recommended dosage of 2 teaspoons over time.
- If you’re having difficulty with the parsley flavor, you have the option to cut the amount of parsley in half, to ½ cup, with the goal of working your way back up to the recommended dosage of 1 cup over time.
- If you’re in a part of the world where you can’t access fresh or frozen wild blueberries, wild blueberry juice, or wild blueberry powder, you can substitute blackberries. Although a high-antioxidant alternative, blackberries do not have the potency to match how wild blueberries defend cells from metals, chemicals, radiation, and other toxins.
- If you can’t get apples, ripe pears can be substituted in this recipe. If you can’t access apples or pears, look for oranges as a substitute. If you can’t find oranges, look for papayas. If you can’t get papayas, look for bananas. And if you can’t get bananas, you can use mangoes in place of apples or pears.
- See the chapter, “Medical Medium Heavy Metal Detox Cleanses,” in Medical Medium Brain Saver and Brain Saver Protocols, Cleanses & Recipes for advice on how to integrate the Advanced Extractor into your day and time it with the Advanced Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie for optimal results.
Get over 100 more delicious, healing recipes, order Brain Saver and its companion Brain Saver Protocols, Cleanses & Recipes.
Categories: Fat Free, Grain Free, Nut and Seed Free, Raw, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Adrenal Snacks, Drinks, Smoothies, Cleanse Friendly, Morning Cleanse, Healing Tools, Kid Friendly
This item posted: 13-Feb-2023
The information provided on this Site is for general informational purposes only, to include blog postings
and any linked material. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional health or
medical advice or treatment, nor should it be relied upon for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of any
health consideration. Consult with a licensed health care practitioner before altering or discontinuing any
medications, treatment or care, or starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program.
Neither Anthony William nor Anthony William, Inc. (AWI) is a licensed medical doctor or other formally
licensed health care practitioner or provider. The content of this blog and any linked material does not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Anthony William, AWI or the principal author, and is not guaranteed to be
correct, complete, or up to date.
< Back to Essentials