This is a great shot for:
- Irritability, chronic frustration, or crankiness
- Feelings of overwhelm and emotional exhaustion
- When someone you trust notices you’re not yourself
- When you’re feeling gloomy, downhearted, or low-spirited and need a lift
- When you’re having a hard time keeping balanced emotionally, feeling like you’re unsteady, getting triggered easily, or all over the place, up and down
Mood Shifter: Medical Medium Brain Shot Therapy
- 1 tbsp fresh or thawed frozen wild blueberries or 1 tsp pure wild blueberry juice or 1 tsp pure wild blueberry powder
- ¼ cup tightly packed fresh chives
- ¼ cup tightly packed fresh basil
- ½ cup tightly packed fresh alfalfa sprouts
- ½ lime, peeled
- 1 stalk celery
- ½ cup grapes (optional)
Run each ingredient through a juicer in the order listed from top to bottom.
If you are using the wild blueberry juice or wild blueberry powder, mix it in after all the other ingredients have run through the juicer.
Pour into a glass and serve.
Makes 1-2 shots
- Drink this shot 15 to 30 minutes apart from any other food or drink.
- If you’re in a part of the world where you can’t access fresh or frozen wild blueberries, wild blueberry juice, or wild blueberry powder, you can substitute blackberries. Although a high-antioxidant alternative, blackberries do not have the potency to match how wild blueberries defend cells from metals, chemicals, radiation, and other toxins.
- If you can’t find or don’t like alfalfa sprouts, you can use any kind of sprouts or microgreens in this recipe, such as broccoli, clover, sunflower, or kale. Every sprout will bring a different flavor to the shot. If you choose to use radish or mustard sprouts, be aware that it will make the shot very spicy.
Find out how to do Medical Medium Brain Shot Therapy in Brain Saver and Brain Saver Protocols, Cleanses & Recipes.
Categories: Healing Tools
This item posted: 09-Dec-2022
The information provided on this Site is for general informational purposes only, to include blog postings
and any linked material. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional health or
medical advice or treatment, nor should it be relied upon for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of any
health consideration. Consult with a licensed health care practitioner before altering or discontinuing any
medications, treatment or care, or starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program.
Neither Anthony William nor Anthony William, Inc. (AWI) is a licensed medical doctor or other formally
licensed health care practitioner or provider. The content of this blog and any linked material does not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Anthony William, AWI or the principal author, and is not guaranteed to be
correct, complete, or up to date.