These curry noodles are a great dish for feeding the whole family. They are just as easy to make fat free and raw as they are to cook up with a little coconut milk and sea salt. The recipe includes instructions for both and you can even make half raw and half cooked if you want! The cooked version would pair perfectly with some steamed cauliflower rice or potatoes and the raw version is so yummy scooped into butter lettuce. This recipe will become a favorite the whole family can enjoy together. Happy slurping!
1) Thinly slice the carrot, onion, red bell pepper, and spiralize 2 of the zucchinis. Set aside in a large bowl.
2) Rinse the kelp noodles well and add to the sliced vegetables.
3) Blend together the remaining zucchini, sriracha sauce, garlic powder, curry powder, garlic cloves, dates, and the juice of one lime until smoothly combined and slightly warmed. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water until desire consistency is reached.
4) Pour warmed curry sauce over the veggies and noodles. Serve topped with basil, cilantro, and lime juice.
FOR THE COOKED VERSION
5) For cooked curry noodles, follow steps 1 through 3 above.
6) Combine the vegetables, kelp noodles and curry sauce in a pot over medium heat.
7) Add coconut milk and sea salt. If you are only cooking half the recipe, you can half the amount of coconut milk if you want.
8) Cook over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender and cooked through.
9) Serve topped with basil, cilantro, and lime juice.
This item posted: 19-Nov-2016
Anthony William, Inc. - Disclaimer for Medical Medium Blog
This blog, its content and any linked material are presented for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or prescribing. Nothing contained in or accessible from this blog should be considered to be medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or prescribing, or a promise of benefits, claim of cure, legal warranty, or guarantee of results to be achieved. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this blog or in any linked material. Neither Anthony William nor Anthony William, Inc. is a medical doctor or other licensed healthcare practitioner or provider. Consult with a licensed healthcare professional before altering or discontinuing any current medications, treatment or care, or starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, or if you have or suspect you might have a health condition that requires medical attention. The United States Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated any statement, claim, or representation made in or accessible from this blog or any linked material. The content of this blog and any linked material does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Anthony William, Inc. or the principal author and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. This article may contain links to other resources on the Internet. These links are provided as citations and aids to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest, and are not intended to state or imply that Anthony William, Inc. or the principal author recommends, endorses, supports, sponsors, or is in any way affiliated or associated with any person or entity associated with the linked material, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked material. If you would like to communicate with us, please visit our website at http://www.medicalmedium.com
Copyright© 2021 Anthony William, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Thanks for printing this post. For more, visit www.medicalmedium.com