These curry noodles are a great dish for feeding the whole family. They are just as easy to make fat free and raw as they are to cook up with a little coconut milk and sea salt. The recipe includes instructions for both and you can even make half raw and half cooked if you want! The cooked version would pair perfectly with some steamed cauliflower rice or potatoes and the raw version is so yummy scooped into butter lettuce. This recipe will become a favorite the whole family can enjoy together. Happy slurping!
1) Thinly slice the carrot, onion, red bell pepper, and spiralize 2 of the zucchinis. Set aside in a large bowl.
2) Rinse the kelp noodles well and add to the sliced vegetables.
3) Blend together the remaining zucchini, sriracha sauce, garlic powder, curry powder, garlic cloves, dates, and the juice of one lime until smoothly combined and slightly warmed. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water until desire consistency is reached.
4) Pour warmed curry sauce over the veggies and noodles. Serve topped with basil, cilantro, and lime juice.
FOR THE COOKED VERSION
5) For cooked curry noodles, follow steps 1 through 3 above.
6) Combine the vegetables, kelp noodles and curry sauce in a pot over medium heat.
7) Add coconut milk and sea salt. If you are only cooking half the recipe, you can half the amount of coconut milk if you want.
8) Cook over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender and cooked through.
9) Serve topped with basil, cilantro, and lime juice.
This item posted: 19-Nov-2016
The information provided on this Site is for general informational purposes only, to include blog postings and any linked material. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional health or medical advice or treatment, nor should it be relied upon for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of any health consideration. Consult with a licensed health care practitioner before altering or discontinuing any medications, treatment or care, or starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program. Neither Anthony William nor Anthony William, Inc. (AWI) is a licensed medical doctor or other formally licensed health care practitioner or provider. The content of this blog and any linked material does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Anthony William, AWI or the principal author, and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date.
Thanks for printing this post. For more, visit www.medicalmedium.com