The information below advanced, ahead of science and research, and is part of the Medical Medium information that has helped to heal millions of people worldwide. Please cite back to this original source so others have the opportunity to recover and get their lives back.
Chemical fragrance products such as air fresheners, scented candles, perfumes, and colognes, are popular in most households today. What started as an easy way for families to cover bad smells in the home, has quickly become an almost constant exposure to potentially toxic chemicals. Over time, people have been trained to get used to these chemical fragrances and even enjoy their smell; people today have adapted and acclimated to these potentially disrupting, toxic chemicals.
If you are someone with a sensitive nervous system, or suffer from any symptoms and conditions such as anxiety, depression, dizziness, brain fog, tingles and numbness, tics and spasms, burning skin, migraines, eye floaters, body pain, fatigue, Lyme disease, lupus, MS, or fibromyalgia, it is important to be careful with chemical fragrances, and to know what you’re up against in today’s world.
Chemical Fragrances and The Body
Research and science is unaware that the substances in chemical fragrances can be highly toxic and have the potential to negatively affect your lungs, liver, immune system, and nervous system.
Many people think that they are creating a more pleasing environment in their homes, stores, or workplaces, by using air fresheners, scented candles, and other chemical fragrances. In truth, these chemicals are disabling your ability to smell and releasing vaporized toxins into the air you breathe. These vaporized toxins then burden the lungs, building up a waxy, oily, chemical residue in your lung sacs and this may potentially reduce oxygen capacity.
This oily residue from air fresheners and scented candles not only can potentially affect the lungs, but the liver as well, entering in through the bloodstream. This can result in reduced liver function and dehydration. When you’re burning a scented candle, and breathe in the vaporized toxins, those toxins make their way into your liver, and a feeding frenzy occurs. Yes, the viruses in your liver, like Epstein-Barr and Shingles, can feed on the toxic chemicals in air fresheners, scented candles, colognes, and perfumes. When the viruses in your liver are feeding on vaporized toxins from chemical fragrances in your home, they grow and reproduce, which can possibly lead to further illness, flare-ups, and even new symptoms.
The chemicals used to create synthetic fragrances can potentially lower your immune system. This happens when the immune cells in your body (lymphocytes, monocytes, and neutrophils), get coated with the chemicals from air fresheners, scented candles, colognes, and perfumes. If these immune cells get coated in toxic chemicals, they can slow down, become weak, and not be at their best to fight viruses you’re exposed to.
Chemical fragrances can have a burning effect on the nerves. This burning effect makes thenerves in your body extra sensitive and can have the potential to trigger symptoms such as migraines, burning skin, tightness in the chest, and anxiety. When you are exposed to toxic chemical fragrances, like plug-in air fresheners or scented candles, those toxins go up through your sinuses and into the brain. This oily, chemical-laden residue can stick to cells, intoxicatenerve cells, overstimulate the frontal lobe, and it’s possible to trigger an anxiety attack.
If you suffer from allergies, chronic sinusitis, eye problems, dizziness, anxiety, headaches, or migraines, avoiding cologne and perfume would be especially helpful.
To protect yourself from exposure to toxic chemicals, you may want to remove scented candles, air fresheners, incense, aftershave, colognes, perfumes, household cleaners, and fabric softeners from your home. If you prefer to slowly work up to removing these products from your home, I recommend starting with the two biggest troublemakers – scented candles and air fresheners. Chemical fragrances have a high saturation rate, and for this reason, the smell may still be in your home even after you have made the decision to remove them – do not let this discourage you. After removing air fresheners and scented candles from your home, take comfort knowing you are protecting yourself and your loved ones from new exposure.
I recommend picking up an air purifier for your home and replacing your chemical-treated candles with natural, unscented ones. Do not be fooled by “natural fragrances” on product labels, this does not necessarily mean the product is natural, non-toxic, and safe. If you like to use essential oils in your home, try not to use a large amount, especially if you are sensitive.
One reason chemical toxins and poisons stay in your body is chronic dehydration. When you’re dehydrated, the chemical toxins in your body don’t stand a chance at getting out. To stay hydrated, and fill your body with healing, nourishing foods, I recommend consuming more of the following foods: fresh fruit, leafy greens, fresh herbs, wild foods, vegetables, celery juice, and coconut water.
A great place to start is the Medical Medium Morning Cleanse. You can find recipes incorporating all of these healing foods in my book, Cleanse To Heal.
Other Topics Uncovered in this Podcast Episode Include:
Many health-conscious individuals focus so much on the quality of their food and water, but not the quality of the air they breathe. It is important to consider the immediate air quality around you and in your home, and to make the necessary changes to protect your body against worsening symptoms and conditions, and future illness. There will be times you are unable to control the chemical fragrances around you and this is why incorporating healing foods and proper cleansing in your daily life is critical.
This item posted: 27-Sep-2020
The information provided on this Site is for general informational purposes only, to include blog postings and any linked material. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional health or medical advice or treatment, nor should it be relied upon for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of any health consideration. Consult with a licensed health care practitioner before altering or discontinuing any medications, treatment or care, or starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program. Neither Anthony William nor Anthony William, Inc. (AWI) is a licensed medical doctor or other formally licensed health care practitioner or provider. The content of this blog and any linked material does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Anthony William, AWI or the principal author, and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date.
Thanks for printing this post. For more, visit www.medicalmedium.com