Chem Trails Exposure
Turn to this shot if:
- You’re an avid outdoor runner or walker on public streets, parks, or trails
- You spend time at the beach or sitting outside at gatherings and spot several chem trails in the sky at one time
- You spend time outdoors during a holiday when the weather is nice (chem trails are purposely increased on holidays such as Easter and the Fourth of July)
- You spend time swimming in the ocean, lakes, rivers, or ponds
- You sleep with the windows open at night
- You get caught in the rain or otherwise get a substantial amount of rainwater on your head or skin
Chem Trails Exposure: Medical Medium Brain Shot Therapy
- 1 tbsp fresh or thawed frozen wild blueberries or 1 tsp pure wild blueberry juice or 1 tsp pure wild blueberry powder
- ¼ cup tightly packed kale
- ¼ lemon, peeled
- ½ cup tightly packed fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup tightly packed fresh chives
- 2 raw brussels sprouts
- 2 raw medium asparagus spears (¼ cup chopped)
- ½ stalk celery
Run each ingredient through a juicer in the order listed from top to bottom.
If you are using the wild blueberry juice or wild blueberry powder, mix it in after all the other ingredients have run through the juicer.
Pour into a glass and serve.
Makes 1-2 shots
- Drink this shot 15 to 30 minutes apart from any other food or drink.
- If you’re in a part of the world where you can’t access fresh or frozen wild blueberries, wild blueberry juice, or wild blueberry powder, you can substitute blackberries. Although a high-antioxidant alternative, blackberries do not have the potency to match how wild blueberries defend cells from metals, chemicals, radiation, and other toxins.
Find out how to do Medical Medium Brain Shot Therapy in Brain Saver and Brain Saver Protocols, Cleanses & Recipes.
Categories: Healing Tools